May 11, 2010

57. Samstag

On Saturday I had a beautiful day.  We went to the flea market where I found some very interesting Nazi propaganda from 1935, and a cute new scarf.  We then went to a Wine & Cheese festival which was SUPER cool, and VERY tasty.  Then we went to Prater, a huge park here in Vienna.  We wandered around there for a while and played on some fun playground equipment (yeah, we are five).  For dinner we ate at a place called Einstein's.  It is my new favorite restaurant, because when you ask for a menu auf English they give you an iPod touch with pictures of all the food.  Sehr toll!  I had bierbeischnitzel: breaded turkey stuffed with cheese, peppers, and onions.  It was tasty.

Anyway, this entire day I didn't have either of my cameras.  I could have had some awesome pictures of the flea market, Prater, and the wine and cheese festival, but alas.  I was super tired when I got home so I just took pictures of my room.  This whole process took about thirty seconds, as evidenced by these completely ridiculous photographs.

Better luck next time.









If I weren't so lazy, I would make these photos even smaller than they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment