May 8, 2010

53. Arrival

I took a two week hiatus to relax from all things that seemed remotely similar to homework. However classes in Vienna have begun, and I must now start posting photos for my photography class again. (Between you and me this is the best homework ever, but I'm the girl that works on 12 page Heat Transfer assignments). Because our class is more official now, we are posting 5 photos a day. That is a lot for me. I'm not really the girl with the camera always out, but I guess I will be now.  I'm sure I will be happy about this later.

May 3rd or 4th (I get confused because we never slept), we arrived in the city of Vienna. Es war ein langes tages. I think that says it was a long day. Ambree lost her passport and couldn't get through customs so we all camped out in the Airport for a while. With all of our luggage we all looked like little gophers popping our heads out of the ground.


As we waited we checked in with families and such, letting everyone know that while the 24 hour ordeal was uncomfortable and somewhat terrible, we made it alright.


We all forgot the uncomfortable flight when we got to our cute, classic Viennese hotel.  Breakfast at this place was fantastic, and the pillows were so soft.  It felt great to go to sleep...for a few hours.  My body really wasn't used to the time change.


As evidenced by Kayla at dinner, it was a long day, but we are all happy to be here and ready for adventures to begin.


1 comment:

  1. Yes! I made it on Jenny's blog. goal accomplished. too bad i slightly a homeless person in the picture...

    ReplyDelete