June 23, 2010

An Explanation

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded recently.  You see I was in Italy for 10 days having one of the best adventures of my life.  I will do my best to get caught up ASAP.  I can't write a lot now because this keyboard is killing me.  If I were to just type like I would on my laptop, this post would go like this:

Hez I just got back from an amyaing adventure in italz.  It was seriouslz so amaying!  I am the luckiest person, I canät believe mz life is this awesome!  Aren#t zou jealous_

Can you see how that would get annoying?

Love and miss you all (the usual + Betsy + Megs)!

1 comment:

  1. i've been wondering where you've been!! i checked yesterday and was worried that maybe your adventures had gotten the better of you...i'm so glad that's not the case. i love you girl!

    ReplyDelete