June 5, 2010

75. Biking

On our second day in Innsbruck we went mountain biking in the Austrian Alps.  One of the most amazing adventure of my life.  Maybe I'll tell you more about it (and my accident) in a later post.  Anyway, in celebration of that my photos for the day are of mountains...and bikes...but not together..in Innsbruck, Austria.



Everyone in Innsbruck rides bikes everywhere, and I was really jealous.  I saw these two bikes in the river and I wanted to go fetch them so I ride around town.  I just ended up renting instead.


Like I said, everyone in this town rides bikes.  They are lined up all along the streets like this.  People just lock their back tire to the frame of the bike and call it good.  It is quite charming.

This was my bike seat of the mountain bike I rented.  Ask me if me my butt still hurts one week later.  Come on, ask me.  OF COURSE IT DOES!!  That was like riding a PENCIL!  Oh well, it was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment