June 24, 2010

84. Photoshoot

Before I left to Italy, I got to play dress-up with my roommates.  It was the Vienna Stake's 30th anniversary so they were hosting a Viennese Ball.  I felt like I was going to Prom, it was so fun!  We had a photo shoot before we went and danced the night away.

Our Studio:

I don't think I have ever introduced my roommate Esther.  She lives with the same family Breanna and I live with, but she isn't doing a study abroad.  She is in Medical School here in Vienna.  She is orginally from Alaska but moved here to Austria to go to school.  I think Medical School would be murder by itself, but Medical School in GERMAN!  Wow.  Oh, and on top of that she is super funny and so nice.  I would not have had anything to wear to the ball if she hadn't come to the rescue.

Oh, and she is gorgeous.



Isn't her outfit great?  She got the Audrey thing spot on (with the help of a few YouTube tutorials).

I've mentioned Breanna before, we're room roommates, both on Study Abroad with BYU.  I don't even know to start with some of the adventures and situations we have faced together.  Every day I'm happy that we room together.  She looked great in her ball attire.


Like I said, it was so fun to dress up with the girls.  It was the first time I haven't felt completely homeless looking in quite a while.

2 comments:

  1. dear jenny, where are the pictures of you?? because I know I am blind but not that blind to have missed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny. Studio picture is my favorite.
    You guys are the coolest roommates I could ever ask for!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete