July 12, 2010

92. Venice

Venice was our last stop on our Italy tour.  We were all pretty tired from a train disaster the night before (more about that later), but we managed to find some energy to enjoy the floating city (complete with gelato and gondola ride).

Ambree realized, after we left the hotel, that she kinda looked like a gondolier.  Funny.




This was our train home.  We were SOOOO excited to have bunks.  


I know I've left out a lot of details and explanations, but I just need to get these pictures up.  It really was an amazing trip, and gave me enough stories to be talking about Italy for the rest of my life.  Maybe some day I'll tell some of them to you.

1 comment:

  1. Um would that be Ambree Dawn Klemm? She was totally in Florida with me! :) Looks like you guys had a blast, gorgeous pictures! -Oh and congrats on the engagement!

    ReplyDelete